SEIDOR, S.A. Is the party responsible for the processing of the personal data and respects current law in respect of personal data protection law, privacy of users and the confidentiality and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
SEIDOR, S.A. has implemented the necessary security measures of a technical and organizational nature to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data it holds in its custody.
In the event that the person who is the owner of the data needs to contact the party responsible for the processing of the data, they can contact:
- SEIDOR, S.A.
- C/ Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500 Vic de Barcelona
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Data Protection Committee:
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected by SEIDOR
The data that SEIDOR collects as part of the usual activity of our company, ensuring at all times the protection and improvement of the experience of all the people with whom we interact (customers’ representatives and employees, potential customers, suppliers, collaborators, other companies and organizations, the public administration and business partners, our employees, candidates and future employees, visitors to our facilities or portals, and ultimately all the people with whom we may relate), pursues the following main objectives:
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve the services to our customers and promote these to current and potential customers.
- Innovate and develop new services and solutions so that they better meet their needs, offering a better experience of the use of our services to the interested parties.
- The management and fulfilment of the lawful obligations and commitments of our company.
- Select and manage our employees’ and collaborators’ needs.
- From time to time we may carry out processing for other purposes that will be suitably communicated in a simple and transparent manner, informing and requesting if necessary their express consent and facilitating the interested persons at all times the exercise of their rights including to oppose these processing, always within the framework of current law.
The data supplied may be shared according to the purpose for which the processing is conducted, which will be suitably communicated in a simple and transparent manner, informing and requesting if necessary their express consent and facilitating the interested persons at all times the exercise of their rights including to oppose these processing, always within the framework of current law., and with the relevant contracts with data processors if so required by law.
How do we collect the data?
The main ways in which the data used by SEIDOR are collected are:
- Information supplied directly by the interested person:
- Such as the direct commercial contacts by the company's sales staff or by companies that work with us in sales campaigns.
- Such as contact details (e.g. name, surname and email address, etc.) supplied in order to request information.
- Such as employment details in order to formalise and manage contracts of employment.
- Such as personal data to formalise business contracts with customers, suppliers, data processors, etc.
- Data obtained through the provision and use of our services:
- Data of customers’ employees that form part of the users of the services contracted to and provided by SEIDOR.
- We may collect data about what services you use and how you use them; e.g. when you visit a web page of one of our products or when you interact with our content. These data include registration data: Each time you visit our website, we may obtain and store certain information automatically in the server records. subsequently process the data to obtain metrics that are solely statistical; e.g. the number of pages printed, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits and point of access. These data may include:
- Detailed information on how you use our service (e.g. , your search terms).
- The IP address (an IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet).
- Information related to your device, e.g. , faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and the relevant URL.
- Cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not provide the user's personal data. .
- Users have the option to configure their browser to alert them when cookies are received and to prevent them being installed on their computer. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for further information. WARNING: Disabling cookies may affect the website's functionality.
- To use the website, it is not necessary for the user or third party acting on their behalf to allow cookies sent by the website to be installed. Nevertheless, the user will need to log in for each of those services when performance requires prior registration or a login.
- SEIDOR will not, under any circumstances, carry out any profiling with the data collected in the company's website.
Exercise of the data subjects’ rights:
Any interested person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether SEIDOR is processing personal data that concern him or her and to request and receive a response in a diligent manner and without undue delay, in respect of any of the following rights:
- interested party's right of access: The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from SEIDOR as to whether or not personal data that concern it are being processed, and, if this is the case, it has the right to access the personal data.
- Right to rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data that concern him or her.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): The interested party shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, provided that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed if it does not proceed from an illicit processing, or if the consent is withdrawn or the data do not have to be retained to comply with the law.
- Right to restriction of processing: The interested party shall have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of the data provided that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, and to challenge the accuracy of personal data or allege that they are the result of unlawful processing.
- Right to data portability: The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data that concern him or her, that he or she has provided to SEIDOR, in a structured format, of general use and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: The interested party shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her.
To be able to exercise their rights, the interested parties [data subjects] will have to make an express request, attaching or enclosing a copy of their identity document, using the following means:
- An email addressed to lopd@SEIDOR.es, stating in the subject line “personal data rights request”.
- Conventional mail, addressed to SEIDOR. S.A. Ref: Personal Data, calle Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500 Vic (Barcelona).